11.12.2009

the queers - look ma, no flannel! (1993 clearview)


Sort of a reunion EP, with original vocalist Wimpy. Way, way snottier than the later Beach Boys-influenced Queers. Excellent stuff. I thought these versions were collected on the Day Late Dollar Short CD, but I guess not. My copy has a couple rough spots, so if anyone has a completely clean version, let me know.
  1. I Like Young Girls
  2. Nuni In New York
  3. Wimpy Drives Through Harlem
  4. Too Much Flesh For Tulu
  5. I DIdn't Want None
  6. Nobody Likes Me
DL 'LOOK MA'

2 comments:

  1. convertido17:24

    Thanks for posting this record. I have to say at some point I began to hate this ep. I say that because I am the poor bastard who had to collate and stuff the singles for mail-order and shipment to distributors. Being a shit-worker might have sounded cool but it was not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so where exactly did you work?

    ReplyDelete