7.06.2011

queen of hearts



I honestly don't know how I feel about Fucked Up. They're certainly doing...something? I do admire the attempt to push the boundaries of "hardcore", but then again, I don't really hear any hardcore at all. Gruff vocals alone do not a hardcore band make. And a concept album? Operation: Mindcrime is always the first thing I think of when those two wrods are put together. But do I hate it, not really. I do like this video. I guess I like the artistry of what Fucked Up does, I just don't find them all that stimulating musically. Except sometimes there's these flashes of brilliance. I don't know. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. never been into fucked up, but at least that video made me laugh... i didn't laughed out loud, but it's just funny in a way. can't say i like the song 'cos i'm not into songs sang by children. pink floyd already did that and they did it the way it should... not in a funny way...

    ReplyDelete