1.28.2019

Sound Bite House / Negative Reaction Split EP (1994 Rot'en Roll Records)

Victims Of The System / We Got Problems (Vinyl, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM) album cover

Some painful listening (in a good way) on both sides of this. 

I'm not familiar with Sound Bite House (I vaguely recall MRR ads back in the day, but could be wrong), and I can't find a lot about them online. Wouldn't be shocked if they were from Austin, as they have that weird vibe. But probably a NY art-noise thing, considering the label and their split-mates on this are from NY. But I really have no idea.

Negative Reaction are more well known. Noisy hardcore with sludgy slowdowns. They may still be around.

  1. Sound Bite House - Crawl
  2. Sound Bite House - Total Control
  3. Negative Reaction - We Got Problems
  4. Negative Reaction - I'll Have Another

DL
BUY


No comments:

Post a Comment