2.06.2019

Dead Set Against / Sleepless Nights Split EP (2007 High Fidelity Records)

Dead Set Against / Sleepless Nights (Vinyl, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM) album cover

Back. Work and home have been crazy. Should be able to get back on a similar regular schedule soon.

Sleepless Nights are a Swedish band who honestly, I know nothing about. Dead Set Against are from the great Central Coast of California. Like for real, the Central Coast is the best. Possibly the only place that could pull me from San Diego. Where was I? I know a little bit more about Dead Set Against only because my best friend's sister is good friends with the wife of the guitarist. So, like, I'm basically in the band.

  1. Dead Set Against - One Famous Corpse
  2. Dead Set Against - Human Torch
  3. Sleepless Nights - Slaves Of Illusion
  4. Sleepless Nights - Doomsday Prophecy

DL
BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment