8.07.2020

Joystick - Heavy Chevy (1996 Lobster Records)

I keep mentally committing myself to this blog and then doing nothing. Let's try again...

I always thought Lobster Records was a Lagwagon associated label, but looks like it was them both being Santa Barbara-based that confused me (though Shawn Dewey was in Buck Wild). 

Anyways, Joystick. Mid-90's, SoCal, pop-punk. No need to overanalyze. You get the deal. If you like Lagwagon, you'll like this. 

I've always been confused if "American Breakfasto" was a typo, or a nod to The Lewd's "American Wino". It has literally nothing in common, but I don't know what else 'Breakfasto' could mean. What obvious thing am I missing?

  1. A Grand Band
  2. Youth Line
  3. 1 Watch 2 Wait 3 Stare
  4. Pause
  5. Troll Hunter
  6. The Fight
  7. American Breakfasto
  8. Part Time: Job & Beer
  9. Social Skill
  10. Hidden From Every Eye
  11. Bobafet Never Said Much


No comments:

Post a Comment