7.17.2006

400 Blows

Went to see 400 Blows at Annie' Social Club in SF Thursday. The opening bands suuuuuucked. And you know how fun it is to sit through shitty opening bands. So I was thinking it might've been a bad idea to make this trip on a work night, but then 400 Blows came on and all was well again.



Highlights of the night included a dude coming up to me between sets, thinking I was a security guard, and asking, "So, uh, hey man, is it like cool and stuff to smoke weed in here?" Now, I know I'm pretty square, but am I that out of the loop? Are there now clubs where it is officially allowed by management to smoke weed? Anyways, of course I told him it was perfectly fine. Oh, and getting gut punched by a 100 pound girl was pretty cool, too. It fucking hurt like hell for three days. I'm a delicate flower, who knew?



By the way, 400 Blow's drummer, all 85 pounds of him, is a motherfucking madman on the skins.

3 comments:

  1. I must be even more out of the loop because I have never even heard of this band. When I saw the title, I thought it was about the movie. Would love to hear why the girl punched you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was drunk and was punching anyone in her way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07:30

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    ReplyDelete