8.05.2008

itmfa

If this ...
The White House had concocted a fake letter from Habbush to Saddam, backdated to July 1, 2001,” Suskind wrote. “It said that 9/11 ringleader Mohammed Atta had actually trained for his mission in Iraq thus showing, finally, that there was an operational link between Saddam and al-Qaida, something the vice president’s office had been pressing CIA to prove since 9/11 as a justification to invade Iraq. There is no link.”
...is true (and I'm not saying it is), then Bush gets impeached, right? Or am I crazy? No matter that he only has a few months left, the historical record cannot show that public deception and manipulation on this scale went unpunished. Right? This seems like a no-brainer to me, but I have a feeling I'd get branded as some "crazed liberal" for even bringing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment