9.07.2006

Al Michaels Sucks A Fat One

Seriously dude. The referee didn't see the flag. WE GET IT. Can we move on?

Al Michaels, John Madden, and Chris Collinsworth, and yes, I hate all three of them, have spent the last 10 minutes explaining that the referees didn't see Dolphions coach Nick Saban throw the "review" flag, therefore they had no obligation to consider it. Perfectly simple concept right? How long did it take you to read that sentence? Yet, they're STILL TALKING ABOUT IT.

Either they are morons (highly likely) or they think we are. I love football, but man I hate announcers.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:24

    I send a weekly e-mail to NBC to rid us of Collinsworth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20:20

    I hate Al Michaels, John "I hope you have a heart attack" Madden.
    They are the WORST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18:58

    Ive seen Al Michaels call games all season and his bias and prejudices are unbelievable! they need to dump him and the sooner the better

    ReplyDelete