9.06.2006

Pennant Fever

Yeah, yeah, I know posting has been light. Blame MLB.TV. I get to watch all the Padres games, and now that it's crunch time, I'm as engaged as ever. And the games have been great. Monday Josh Barfield hits a walk-off homer Monday night, and tonight Paul McNaulty, just called up from Triple-A, hits another walk-off homer (first of his career) for another Padres win. Great stuff.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways, mlb.tv rules, best $14.95 a month I've ever spent, (sorry, Playboy Channel). My only complaint is that I can't just get the Padre games, I have to pay to get all games. That's alright though, $14.95 is reasonable. I don't understand why this option is not available for college football. Shouldn't I be able to pay to see all the Fresno State games on my computer? There's money to be made here, use your brains, people!

1 comment:

  1. I have nothing to contribute to this post as I pretty much despise baseball until the playoffs, then I will watch simply because, its playoffs. Just wanted to say I love your, "Gods are mean, but people are worse" line. Very cool...

    ReplyDelete