7.20.2010

miho gastrotruck, pt 2


The MIHO Gastrotruck has been making weekly appearances near my work at lunchtime, which has me pretty excited. Today I went with the pulled pork sandwich (that's an apple and savoy cabbage slaw covering the pork, whatever the fuck savoy is), and a side of poutine (fries, mushroom gravy, cheese, parsley), which I've never had before. Actually, I'd (tragically) never even heard of poutine until this recent New Yorker article.

Anyhoo, in a restaurant setting, I'd be happy. Out of a truck? Thrilled.

(And yeah, that's my sexy-ass leg in the background. That's what happens when you eat out of your car like a vagabond)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22:45

    I work in a produce area of a grocery store and the only thing I know about savoy cabbage is that it's smaller and the leaves are kind of "frilly" or "crinkly," if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete