7.13.2010

bob's big boy

There's a Bob's Big Boy in El Cajon. Haven't been to one in years. Nostalgia got to me, so me and the missus had to check it out. I was full on intending to just go with the classic Big Boy for old time's sakes. But then I saw that Bob's had a blue cheese burger, which is my kryptonite. What to do, what to do? Well I made a deal with the missus: We'd order one of each and then split them. Am I a genius or what?

The Big Boy was as good as I remembered. The blue cheese burger, which also had cheddar and mozzerella, was even better. Nothing gourmet or anything, just a really guilty pleasure. But they took their toll. We hadn't even paid the bill before food coma/regret started to set in. Did not sit well, but was kinda worth it.

Apologies to the vege-punks.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17:00

    glad to see that burger is not as rare as one you posted b4. a rare burger is not worth ecoli and/or dying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apologies for what? enjoying food?

    don't worry, i'm not one of those vegans.

    ReplyDelete