7.19.2010

sharon tate / stinkaholic split (1995 rekluse)



Couple of mid-90's Fresno area bands. If I remember correctly both bands had sizable populations who absolutely loathed them. I didn't mind either band. Sharon Tate was doing something a little different, and I think a lot of people just didn't get it. As you can probably tell from their sound, Stinkaholic's fan base consisted of an army of thirteen-year-old mall-punks, which made them easy to hate. I didn't. I thought they were all pretty nice guys. They moved to San Diego around the same time I did (the first time), but I completely lost track of them.

  1. Sharon Tate - Old Korova
  2. Stinkaholic - Preppy
  3. Stinkaholic - Note For A Jerk

DL 'SHARON TATE / STINKAHOLIC'

3 comments:

  1. Played a few shows with Sharon Tate around SF in 1996 while I was filling in for Brother Inferior's bass player.We broke down on the bay bridge right in front of Folsom Prison the Sharon Tate guys recognized us and gave us a lift to the next show in Petaluma.I still have this record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we also played with Sharon Tate, I remember them being nice guys... I also remember their bass player filling in for the band Fucko when they played here! Ahhhhh memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit! Fucko! Forgeot all about them.

    ReplyDelete