9.21.2010

quadiliacha / tres kids (no!



If I had to make a list of most overlooked bands of the 90's, Quadiliacha would be very, very high on it. Strange mix of pop-punk and thrash metal and I fucking love it. Buy everything you can from them, if you can find it. Also, I don't think their Nasty Savage worship was ironic.

Tres Kids I'm not as familiar with, but they sound like a mix of Fuckface and Assholeparade, which is a HUGE compliment.

This was limited to 900. I have #345. And record collectors are pretentious assholes.

  1. Q - Nasty Movez
  2. Q - Porky's
  3. Q - Mad Man [DRI]
  4. Q - Mental Cancer [Septic Death]
  5. TK - Earth Turkey/God Says Kill
  6. TK - Nazi Undershirt
  7. TK - Heed
  8. TK - Heroin Attack
  9. TK - Ack Ack Ack [Urinals]
  10. TK - Timer [live] 

Post a Comment