9.27.2010

queers - a proud tradition (1992 selfless)


This is a 1994 re-issue of the first two Queers EP's. Tracks 1-s are the 1982 Ep. Tracks 7-13 are the 1984 EP. Wimpy was the singer for all these songs, except, of course, "Love Me".

A big, big thank you to Hardcore Punk Reviews, who coincidentally posted an excellent rip of this a couple of weeks ago, making my job a lot, lot easier. Also thanks to Kevin the Australian, who gave me my first donation ever.

  1. We'd Have A Riot Doing Heroin
  2. Terminal Rut
  3. Fagtown
  4. I Want Cunt
  5. Trash This Place
  6. Love Me
  7. Kicked Out Of The Webelos
  8. Tulu Is A Wimp
  9. At The Mall
  10. I Spent The Rent
  11. I Don't Wanna Work
  12. I'm Useless
  13. This Place Sucks 

3 comments:

  1. hey!
    it's me from Hardcore Punk Reviews. thank you for putting my link there. i don't like when blogs take my stuff and don't give me any credit. but i like that you give credit. come by my blog anytime!
    thanks,
    Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. convertido03:09

    Thanks for posting this and I have zero problems with anyone posting anything we (Todd and I) ever released, either as Selfless or Clearview Records. In a way, I perceive this as the thanks we never received. Sadly, we never had the money or more importantly the inclination to keep numerous titles in print at the same time. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach - leat I can do. Thanks, man.

    Convertido - I had no idea you were involved with Selfless/Clearview. Did you guys ever put out a bad record? Pretty sure they are all must-haves, and I don't think y'all ever got the recognition you deserved. Even if the track listings on Dwarf Jester Rising were all screwy, ha!

    ReplyDelete