9.03.2010

jughead's revenge / strung out (fearless)



Not much to say about this, except that I think "Season Of The Witch" is one of the stronger points in Strung Out's oeuvre. Oh, I went to the Fearless Records website to find out what year this was released and HOLY SHIT. Fearless was never the best label around, but they put out their fair share of good stuff back in the day. Looking at that what they are doing now, eeek. They've cornered the market on dumb haircuts and horrible music. Sad, sad, sad, all the way to the bank, I guess.

  1. JR - Breaking Worlds
  2. JR - Unlimited
  3. SO - Season Of The Witch
  4. SO - American Lie 

5 comments:

  1. doesn't Fearless put out all of those horrible punk goes pop CDs ...Fearless started out with some good releases I liked the White Kaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:41

    i was at a department store the other day and they had a big screen playing terrible music videos for tweens and a couple of the bands were on fearless. i couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:35

    it is sad that strung out has to put out a record of there old stuff (prototypes and painkillers) to be worth a fuck anymore. i miss jim cherry's songwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another record from my collection. Seriously...I need to go check the basement and make sure that stuff is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not steal your records, I swear!!!

    ReplyDelete