8.20.2006

Beatnik Termites

Ok, this is just a test, and I'm sure there will be more tests coming. I'm going to try and provide some occasional mp3's of bands I like, and I'm not sure quite how to do it. So, if it doesn't work, well, I tried. If it does, there will be more. But you'll probably hate the stuff anyways.

Okay, so the first band I'm trying this with is the Beatnik Termites, a pop-punk band from Ohio. These songs come from the 1995 album 'Taste The Sand'. It's real sugary, surf influenced stuff. Their 'regular' singer has a nasally whine, which I kinda like, but I prefer the guy on these tracks, who has a deeper voice.

Okay, let's try this (just click to download):

Beatnik Termites - 08. Voice On The Radio.mp3
Beatnik Termites - 03. Denise Denise.mp3
Beatnik Termites - 10. Undesirable.mp3

1 comment:

  1. The songs sounded pretty good. Not sure what is up with the comment though...

    ReplyDelete