8.30.2006

What, you can't be crazy no more?

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

As soon as I saw that the guy who went pulled a Death Race 2006 in San Francisco yesterday was named Omeed A. Popal, I figured there was a 100,000,000% chance that Michelle Malkin would take the story and run, accuse they guy of being a terrorist and whine about how the "MSM" isn't covering it as a terrorist act. And wouldn't ya know, as sure as the sun rises in the East, she did.

The only things certain in life are death, taxes, and Malkin shouting terrorist at anyone with a funny name involved in any sort of crime.

After Columbine, when everyone was tring to find a reason to explain what happened and why it happened, Chris Rock cut through all the shit and bluntly asked, "What happened to crazy? What, you can't be crazy no more?"

According to Malkin, no, you can't. In her way of thinking, I guess Andrea Yates, who drowned her five kids because they weren't "righteous", is a Christian terrorist.

Or maybe not. I have a funny feeling Malkin's "Not Crazy, Terrorist" only applies to those suspected of being Muslim.

1 comment:

  1. I had never even heard of this lady. Sounds like an idiot. I hate people that jump to conclusions like this. So, if I have a nervous breakdown and run down people at the capitol, am I a Mexican terrorist protesting immigration laws?

    ReplyDelete