3.19.2010

the tito o'tito band - music for profit and lip service, not just social change (1995 dieselhed)


Ever wanted to learn to play an instrument, start a band, write some songs, and release a 7"? All in the same day? Then let The Tito O'Tito Band inspire you. 

Seriously though, I don't know much about these guys. I always suspected some sort of link to FYP, probably because they both released stuff on Dieselhead.

  1. Pun-Crock
  2. Dumdum
  3. Get A Job You Fucking Moron
  4. Free Harbie

myspace

DL 'MUSIC FOR PROFIT'

1 comment:

  1. I am 9 years late in discovering this post. Would you still happen to have this on mp3? and the Play at Your Own Risk ep? I was one of the many, interchangeable, members who played in FYP at the time of these records, and am looking for a few of these more rare releases. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete