3.04.2010

catapult / leap frog society split (1995 bucky)



I heard you missed me. I'm back. I brought my pencil. Gimme something to write on, man.

Couple of Vegas bands (I think?) I don't know a whole lot about. While I really like the Catapult side, which sometimes reminds me of a raw Spoke and sometimes of sloppier Radon, I positively love the Leap Frog Society side, which reminds me of Boba Fett Youth and early FYP.

  1. C - Astray
  2. C - Separate Realities
  3. LFS - Rotten Tank
  4. LFS - Junkie Cop
  5. Y.I.F.P.Y.B. 
  6. Fuk Cars

DL 'CATAPULT / LFS'

2 comments:

  1. if you ever repost a link to this let me know I have this 7" but I'd love to get a digital verson of the Catapult tunes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the link not working? I will follow up when I get home and re-up if necessary.

    ReplyDelete