9.01.2009

ragady anne - s/t ep (1995 radio trash)


Little did I know that the four young, seemingly innocent girls I met after a set at the Recess Records Pins And Needles festival in Mount Shasta would later go on to fame and fortune as The Donnas. It's true! Peep that back cover, I even got digits. How smooth was I? Not very, actually, I can't remember the exact how's or why's, but I'm assuming it had something to do with my radio show.

  1. Nim
  2. Faerie
  3. Lupus
  4. Furry
  5. Feit
  6. Freakshow

myspace
last.fm


DOWNLOAD 'RAGADY ANNE'

4 comments:

  1. marauder07:04

    Hey! been looking for this for ages, great post. but there's something wrong with "Feit", ain't working...maybe you can figure out what the problem is ;)thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updated the link, let me know if it works now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marauder07:49

    absolutely awesome. thanks a lot cheers, long live good music and your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jose Gulpa23:35

    Hey, link is dead. Not surprising, as how long ago this was posted. Any chance you could re-up this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete